DAY 1: Nairobi / Masai Mara
You will be picked up from your Nairobi hotel at 8:30 am to 9:15 am. Depart from Nairobi at 9:30am for Maasai Mara Game Reserve with a stop over for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley and lunch at Narok Town. Arrive at the park early afternoon and proceed for a game drive to view Zebra, Elephant, Buffallo, Lion, cheetah and other plains game. Dinner and Overnight at the camp.
DAY 2: Masai Mara
At 6:30 am breakfast is served, proceed for a day long drive in search of wild animals of wild animals in a purpose built vehicle that enables you to see also lots of bird life. Picnic lunch at the Hippo pool (Mara River) followed by an afternoon game drive. Return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: Maasai Mara / Nakuru
Morning spent at the park followed by departure for Nakuru with a stop for hot or picnic lunch en-route. Arrive at the camp/ lodge in the late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 4: Nakuru/ Nairobi
Proceed for an early morning game drive at Lake Nakuru National Park, famous for large flocks of flamingoes, white pelican, Ibis, Egret, Marabou stork. Other animals like the rare black rhino as well as Rathschild giraffe. Enjoy the scenic view of the park from the baboon cliff which is a great vantage point. After lunch return to Nairobi, drop off at a hotel of your choice.
Safari Price includes:
-Transport based on our customized seven-seater fulltime 4 wheel drive safari Vehicle
– All game Park Entrance fees
– All adventure Camping Fees
-Full board accommodation offered in a large adventure tents, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet.
– Three meals a day while on your adventure camping Safari
– Airport pick up on arrival in Nairobi or pick up from your Nairobi hotel.
– Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
– 3 litres Mineral water for drinking.
– Tips to the driver/guides
– International airfare & flights
– Airport departure tax
– Travel insurance Visa and Passport fees
– Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages